Custom Metal Polishing: A Detailed Guide
“This step-by-step guide will give you a basic understanding of metal finishing via polishing and buffing. Perfect for the do-it-yourself restorer who wants to give his or her vehicle that special, custom touch.
From polishing small trim pieces to valve covers; from an intake manifold to car or motorcycle wheels, this book shows you how!
Table of Contents
* Definitions and terms
* Metal preparation
* Buffing wheels and compounds
* Basic buffing: aluminum and other soft metals
* Basic buffing: stainless steel and other hard metals
* Abrasive “set up” polishing wheels
* Detailed polishing and buffing
* Polishing and buffing prior to plating
* More quick tips and tech examples
Notice: the procedures and photos in the book are provided to help you understand metal refinishing, not to show you how to use power tools.”
Posted in Kommentarer